We’re back with gift ideas for fashion lovers, the second part of our Christmas gifting guide. If you know someone that loves to accessorise with unique pieces, this is the list to help you shop for them. We’re talking lush silk scarves, statement printed bomber jackets, cute pouches and patterned tote bags. Scroll down for details.
1. Unisex Bomber Jacket Stand out from the crowd in the Fierce Orange Big Cat Camo Bomber Jacket, available in two unisex sizes.
2. Tiger Print Pouch Accessorise with a fun safari inspired print with the Tiger Safari Clutch Pouch.
3. Orange Silk Scarf Presented in a beautiful box, the Fierce Orange Big Cat Camo Silk Scarf is 110 cm square of floaty patterned silk. A wonderful present for someone special.
4. Woven Backpack Sleek and stylish, the Coral Crane Woven Backpack is perfect for daily outings.
5. Tiger Silk Scarf Wear the story of adventures on safari with the gorgeous Tiger Safari Silk Scarf.
1. Blue Woven Backpack This leather and jacquard Blue Festival Backpack is a great gift for people who are cool and practical.
2. Green Bomber Jacket Handprinted in a twist of traditional camouflage and animal prints, the Green Big Cat Camo Bomber Jacket looks amazing on both men and women.
3. Monkey Silk Scarf Add a playful touch to any outfit with the monkey print Silk Scarf.
4. Bird Print Pouch Versatile and handprinted on a lovely dark blue canvas, the Blue Bird Print Pouch can be used as a pouch, clutch or travel wallet.
5. Deer Print Pouch For nature lovers, how about the Spotted Deer Clutch Pouch, handprinted with illustrations of deer in the forest.
6. Rockpool Tech Sleeve Printed with a print of people on the beach the Rockpool laptop sleeve is a lovely gift for lovers of fun print and pattern.
Happy shopping! We hope that this has inspired you with some great gift ideas for fashion lovers in your life. If you need any advice or help placing your order, do get in touch on email@example.com, we’d love to help. Stay tuned for next week’s gift guide!