The holiday season comes around so quick and before you know it you’re panic buying gifts in the supermarket on Christmas Eve (never a good idea!) so get organised and inspired this year with our gift guide full of beautiful and unique ideas for the most stylish of your friends and family. Each week for the next few weeks we’ll have an edit specifically chosen for the different people in your life, starting with gift ideas for homebodies. Who do you know that loves nothing more than settling on the sofa with a good book, binge watching tv shows or just hanging at home nesting? We’ve got gift ideas for you to help them create their perfect cosy nook, themed by colour, so that whatever their decor scheme you’ll find them something they’ll love.
Green Cosy Home Gifts
Bring the outside in with these vibrant shades of green that infuse life and energy into the home.
1. Tiger Print Cushion The Safari Tracks Cushion Cover is a fab gift idea for people that love animals, especially tigers and elephants!
2. Deer Print Cushion Hand screen printed with a whimsical forest scene, the Spotted Deer Cushion Cover brings a touch of nature home.
3. Green Woven Throw Our woven throws are a perfect gift for homebodies, the Green Tortoise Woven Throw is just the thing to cosy up with in front of the tv.
4. Green Rug Splash out with the Green Big Cat Camo Rug. Soft, cushy and crafted from 100% wool, it’ll be the new favourite lounge spot.
5. Alleppey Cushion Another option for laidback tropical travellers, the Bird’s Eye View Cushion Cover features an illustrated aerial view of boats meandering through the Keralan backwaters
6. Monkey Print Quilt We challenge you to find one person who won’t smile at the sight of the Langur Quilt. Handprinted with playful illustrations of monkeys on one side and green leaves on the other, it’s a versatile, mood enhancing comforter.
Chill out with calming blues in characterful patterns.
1. Boat Print Quilt The Regatta Quilt is a fabulous gift idea for someone who loves sailing or has a coastal home.
2. Blue Fish Cushion With a wavy scallop edge, the Blue Ocean Reef cushion is a super fun piece to bring joy into the home.
3. Blue Woven Cushion Inspired by Japanese parades the Blue Woven Festival Cushion has a lovely texture.
4. Blue Quilted Bean Bag Every homebody needs a bean bag. Perfect for lounging, watching tv, reading and just chilling out, the Blue Solid Fish Scale Bean Bag is hand screen printed in gorgeous shade of bright blue.
Joyful Pink and Orange Homewares
Bright colours bring positive vibes – FACT!
1. Pink Throw Woven in a pattern inspired by the Mauritian coastline, the Pink Belle Mare Woven Throw is a great way to update an old sofa.
2. Camo Quilt One for your most fashionable friends, the Big Cat Camo Quilt blends on trend camouflage and animal print to make a wild style statement in the bedroom.
3. Camel Cushion We’re not just saying this, but the Camel Traders cushion cover is a hit with pretty much everyone. Inspired by the scene of traders at the Pushkar Camel fair, it’s one of our most popular designs and won us an ELLE Decor International Design Award, too!
4. Pink Pom Pom Cushion For people that love pink! The Net Block Cushion Cover has a hot magenta on one side and a pale pink on the other, trimmed with pom poms handmade by Maninder’s grandmother.
5. Pink Stripe Cushion Candy stripes are always fun and the Pink Mithai Cushion Cover pairs colourful illustrations of Indian sweets on one side with bright options in Pink, Orange and Yellow.
For a minimal interior go for black, white and grey.
1. Tassel Camel Cushion Illustrations of camels spotted at the Pushkar Camel Fair adorn the Different Camels Cushion Cover.
2. Peace Throw Spread peace and love with the Grey Woven Peace Hands Throw.
3. Black Japanese Cushion Floor cushions are great for casual seating and the Zen Onsen Garden Cushion Cover, inspired by Japanese garden landscapes is a chic option.
4. Black and White Rug Handwoven with an origami crane motif the Black and White Crane Dhurrie makes a big impact.
We hope that this has inspired you with some great gift ideas for homebodies in your life. If you need any advice or help placing your order, do get in touch on email@example.com, we’d love to help. Stay tuned for next week’s gift guide.