Our Top Picks for Unique Christmas Gifts
If you’re stuck for gift ideas this Christmas, we’ve put together a gift guide to help with some inspiration! Read on for our top 5 gifts for cool kids, stylish men and discerning women.
Top 5 Gifts for Cool Kids
Clockwise from top left:
1. Balloons at Dawn baby quilt: Our travel inspired quilts are a brilliant gift to inspire young, curious minds. Hand screen printed, hand quilted and 100% cotton, they are designed to be treasured and passed on to the next generation. The generous size makes them just right for a playmat or bedding for a newborn up to 5 years old.
2. Catch of the Day cushion cover: Hand screen printed with a beautiful illustration of a fisherman, this cushion would make a unique addition to a kid’s room.
3. Balloon Knitted Throw: Knitted with a large hot air balloon motif, this soft cotton throw is just the thing to keep kids cosy round the campfire, snuggled on the sofa or on a long car journey. When you’re not out exploring it makes a fun bedcover, too!
4. Yellow Weaver Bean Bag: Super comfy, this large bean bag chair is perfect for kids to crash out on in front of the TV, with the iPad or (if you’re lucky!) a book!
5. Horse Ranch cushion cover: Budding equestrians will love the Horse Ranch cushion cover.
Top 5 Gifts for Stylish Men
Clockwise from top left:
1. Coral Crane Woven Backpack: With a sleeve inside to fit a 13 inch laptop and genuine leather straps and trims, this super sleek backpack is a great gift for the man about town.
2. Spotted Deer Laptop Sleeve: Another smart gift idea, our illustrated laptop sleeves are a cool and practical choice.
3. Peace Hands Woven Throw: Perfect for chill time at home, peace out with the Peace Hands throw this Christmas.
4. Cave House Oven Glove: This colourful handprinted oven glove will brighten up the kitchen of a keen cook.
5. Green Cat Camo Bomber Jacket: For the man who’s not shy to wear print, this green camo-with-a-twist bomber jacket makes a unique wardrobe addition.
Top 5 gifts for Discerning Women
Clockwise from Top left:
1. Mustard Stone Symbol Knitted Throw: This geometric knit throw is the perfect present for someone who loves to snuggle on the sofa.
2. Langur Silk Scarf: Our gorgeous lightweight monkey print silk scarf makes a fun accessory for any outfit.
3. Blue/Coral Coconut Palm Pickers cushion cover: For a lady who loves or lusts after the tropical life, gift this handprinted cushion.
4. Evil Eye Tree Pouch: Forever useful, pouches make a great gift. This one can be used as a pencil case, make up bag, travel wallet or clutch.
5. Fairy Chimney Simple Zip Tote Bag: A colourful, stylish and practical tote for women who are always out and about.
Hope this helps you with some gift ideas! If you’ve got someone tricky to buy for and would like some advice, or if you have any other questions about our products, just email email@example.com. We’re always happy to help!
For more gift inspiration, check out last year’s gift guides:
Gift ideas for homebodies
Gift ideas for fashion lovers
Gift ideas for keen cooks and entertainers